New Feature Announcement!

Join us LIVE on YouTube for a new feature available for all WeVideo for Schools accounts. Be the first to know what’s new and how to activate this new feature for your teachers and students.

:calendar: Thursday, October 29, 2020
:clock1: 2:00pm ET/11:00am PT

3 Likes

I’ll be doing my kids’ dinner and bathtime when you launch it, but really excited about the new features in the pipeline. Loving WeVideo more every day!

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

I will be there tomorrow…thank you

1 Like

Awesome @lex and @youssef.ayoub. See you soon!

Argh! Just seeing this. I was editing with students and we got the pop-up that collaborative feature ws released. Then spent 15 minutes trying to make it work. I suppose your developers added the bug…I mean, feature alert before allowing the collaborative feature? Or maybe I did something wrong (went to Admin, started new project, invited students…still locked out of each other’s edits).

1 Like

I am an admin on our district account and do not see the spot to turn on real-time collaboration. Does this mean that we don’t qualify for beta access?

This is what I see:

1 Like

Thanks @π•„π•šπ•”π•™π•’π•–π•.π”»π•£π•–π•«π•–π•œ & @todd.pozen Thanks for asking reaching out here. Details on how to enable the feature are in this blog post. If you’re still not seeing it in your WeVideo for Schools account please feel free to connect with the account owner.

1 Like

Thanks JG! I checked out the link yesterday and saw that the owner, not the admin, had to enable it. All good now! Thanks as always for the support and THANKS to WeVideo for adding this critical feature.

1 Like

Great. Glad it worked out! :smiley: